Lincoln Schatz is a contemporary artist and environmentalist living in Chicago, Illinois. He is best known for his contemporary art serial explorations of people, places, and processes utilizing photography, video and custom software.
Lincoln Schatz’s works have been exhibited internationally including: the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery, Washington, DC; bitforms gallery, New York, Seoul; Sundance Film Festival, Utah; Catharine Clark Gallery, San Francisco, California and the Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego, California.
His works are collected internationally and are in numerous public and private collections including: Embassy of the United States Kabul, Afghanistan; The Art Institute of Chicago; Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery; Hearst Corporation; Pearl Lam; San Jose Museum of Art; Cafritz Collection.
© 2018 Lincoln Schatz Studio, All Rights Reserved
- No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of Lincoln Schatz Studio.
- You may share this website and its contents by providing the URL.
- For any other mode of sharing, please contact the studio via the STUDIO CONTACT section of this site.
- Commercial use and distribution of any portion or element of this website is not allowed without express and prior written consent.
- No images on this site can be reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the Lincoln Schatz Studio.